Conversion didn't do anything

Converting source frames into swapped frames
Forum rules
Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.
Kikiam

Conversion didn't do anything

Post by Kikiam » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 am

After training my faces for 15 hours I tried to do a conversion. I followed the instructions written when you hover at the conversion options in the GUI. Conversion continued for 3 hours, but all it did was made a copy of the original video and no faceswapping occurred. Did I miss anything during training or missed an option during conversion?

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 10

Re: Conversion didn't do anything

Post by bryanlyon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Did you check the FAQ? Specifically this one:

app.php/faqpage#f4r0

If there is still an issue, please provide more info.

Kikiam

Post by Kikiam » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:07 am

Yes I placed the faces to be removed on A and swap faces on B and checked ffmpeg to convert to video.

EDIT: Oh forgot to tell during conversion it keeps showing "No alignment found for (*video filename) 000235.png, skipping". It could probably be the problem but the alignments file for the video is also on the same folder as the video. I tried to add it on the Alignments tab on one instance of conversion and one conversion session without it but both ways still says "No alignment found"

torzdf
Answers: 56

Post by torzdf » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Ok, there was a potential mapping issue with ffmpeg. Should be fixed in latest commit. Update, try again and let me know if it fixes your issue
My word is final

Kikiam

Post by Kikiam » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:04 am

Still "No alignment found". Tried it after updating it but no swapping happened. So I reinstalled everything and re-extracted, re-aligned and re-trained again but still the same problem.

torzdf

Post by torzdf » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm

"No alignment found" is definitely not right....

Can you hit the "Generate" button and paste the command that is created please.
My word is final

Kikiam

Post by Kikiam » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:41 pm

"C:\Users\Victor\Anaconda3\envs\faceswap\python.exe C:\Users\Victor\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/FACE A.mp4" -o "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/OUTPUT" -m "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/MODEL" -c avg-color -M predicted -sc none -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -l 0.4 -j 0 -g 1 -L INFO"

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 10

Post by bryanlyon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Please try manually selecting the alignment file in the Alignments box and try that way. It may be missing the alignments file when it looks for it.

torzdf

Post by torzdf » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:29 am

Kikiam wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:41 pm
"C:\Users\Victor\Anaconda3\envs\faceswap\python.exe C:\Users\Victor\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/FACE A.mp4" -o "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/OUTPUT" -m "C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/MODEL" -c avg-color -M predicted -sc none -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -l 0.4 -j 0 -g 1 -L INFO"
So, the alignments file should be located at:

C:/Users/Victor/Documents/faceswap/PROJ 1/FACE A_alignments.fsa

As @bryanlyon says, in the first instance, try to explicitly state the alignments files. If it still doesn't work, then there is a problem with the alignments file.... Potentially the hash of the images have changed? Not sure why that would happen but it's possible.

In the first instance, I would use the alignments tool to try to evaluate which frames are missing faces, etc.

You can also use the alignments tool to update the hashes in the alignments file.
My word is final