Multiple faces swapped

Converting source frames into swapped frames
Forum rules
Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.
Hades

Multiple faces swapped

Post by Hades » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 am

Hi
I hope this is the right place to ask. My task was to swap the faces of tweedledee and tweedledum from Alice in wonderland with Boris johnsons face. I have trained with 60 k with a batch site of 128 ( RTX 2080 TI 11 GB) After converting i noticed that not only the faces of tweedledee and dum was swapped. To show better i uploaded the video to :
https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/pJmYKMrG/file.html
so you can see what i mean. Where is my problem ? Thank you in advance for your help.

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 10

Re: Multiple faces swapped

Post by bryanlyon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:34 pm

You need to clean your alignments file to make sure that only the faces you want swapped are included. Please see the Extract guide viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27 on doing that.

Hades

Post by Hades » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Hi !
Thank you for the fast reply. I try to use manual in cleaning up the faces but none of the keybinds are working for me. I can`t step from one frame to another !!? X is doing nothing.....i am using a german qwerty keyboard layout ....is this the problem ?? I a little bit confused....

bryanlyon
Site Admin

Post by bryanlyon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Use the manual tool only in the last resort. The sort tool will be much faster and more reliable. But if you really need the manual tool, make sure you're in "edit" mode (use the "m" key).

Hades

Post by Hades » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Sorry to ask a stupid question. When i clean the alignment. I use remove faces. In the Data input:
"Alignments File: select the alignments file that was generated during the extraction process It will be located in the same folder as the video you extracted from, or within the folder of the images you extracted from."
Wich alignment file is needed . I extracted first the face iwant to swap with the original one . In my case i extracted Boris Johnson . i want to swap it with tweedle dee and tweedledum from Alicein wonderland. Do i need to input Boris Johnsons alignment file+ faces or the file from Alice in wonderland? Cant get my brain around it. Sorry !

bryanlyon
Site Admin

Post by bryanlyon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm

In the conversion process you include the alignments file for the Video, NOT the face. So if you have the Alice in Wonderland with the faces you want selected, then you'll include that alignment file and no others.

Hades

Post by Hades » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 am

Thank you for the explanation ! Was able to clear the alignments !!