no matter how I change "mask blend" in settings, the converted images have clear mask

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

zouhan

no matter how I change "mask blend" in settings, the converted images have clear mask

Post by zouhan »

I tried erosion -100 to 100, threashold 0 to 50, and other combinations of those parameters. the output images seems no change. It looks like the setting does not take effect.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: no matter how I change "mask blend" in settings, the converted images have clear mask

Post by torzdf »

Your mask type is set to "None". You need to choose a mask to use.

You should use the Preview Tool to see the impact that changing the values has.

My word is final

zouhan

Re: no matter how I change "mask blend" in settings, the converted images have clear mask

Post by zouhan »

Indeed. I found the mask used in training step, and create alignment for test images. It converted success. But another issue occurs. The face is blury. It is said orignal model does not suit for high resolution video. Then I start a new training step using Villian. I hope this time everything is fine