stuck in 100% when converting

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

ziggy27

stuck in 100% when converting

Post by ziggy27 »

I used match-hist and Ffmpeg, and I have successfully converted 1 video after 130000 trainings.

I used the exactly same settings, and trained 300000 iterations, but no matter how many times I tried, the process is stuck in 100%, and status always shows :"Loading scaling from sharpen plugin", and never reached the complete status and the converted video is very blurry on the edge of mask.

any idea how to solve this issue?

I don't think it's caused by iterations as I also tried to convert another video with only 10000 iterations, stuck also. weird.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: stuck in 100% when converting

Post by torzdf »

When it gets stuck, its usually because of an issue with the source video file. It is waiting for a frame which never comes. You should be ok with terminating the conversion, and the video will still have been created.

My word is final

ziggy27

Post by ziggy27 »

torzdf wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:34 am

When it gets stuck, its usually because of an issue with the source video file. It is waiting for a frame which never comes. You should be ok with terminating the conversion, and the video will still have been created.

the converted video is not ok, way more blurry than the one which was converted successfully. any chance to fix this bug?

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

That has nothing to do with the process getting stuck. I couldn't say why it is more blurry, maybe bad alignments, or badly trained model?

My word is final

licho33

Post by licho33 »

i have the same issue, it stuck "Loading Scaling from Sharpen plugin" and it never ends. The alignments are ok and the training process has more than 150000 it. Did you found the root cause ?

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

This happens because Conda-forge installs an unsupported version of ffmpeg. I have fixed this for fresh installs, but follow the instructions in this post to remedy the issue:
viewtopic.php?p=9716#p9716

Last edited by torzdf on Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My word is final