Swapping face on image only... no luck.

Converting source frames into swapped frames
Forum rules
Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.
sergor

Swapping face on image only... no luck.

Post by sergor » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 am

First off - you devs are nothing but brilliant - this program motivates to go beyond what it does - this coming from a man who first rejoiced when the 8" floppy was reduced to 5,25" (yes I'm that old!)

I have been searching for a while for this topic and couldn't find one:

Starting slow I have gone through every process from extracting to sorting - torzdf needs cudos for documention - second I thought I read on a post (can't find it now..grr) that to simply swap faces in an image - no training was required for the convert. So to follow the process - do I make 2 libraries with single image (A->B) and the use the Alignment from the (Extracted, Sorted and Aligned) Faces folder?

I understand the process for videos just not when handling single images.And if the reply is "SAME PROCESS" - then I'm doing something very wrong.

If you already have this as an answer/solution posted - then apologies to any mod reading!

sergor
"Old - but not obsolete"

torzdf
Answers: 71

Re: Swapping face on image only... no luck.

Post by torzdf » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:47 am

I'm not entirely clear on what you're trying to do.

Ultimately, to swap faces (be it a single image or a video) then you need a trained model.

To have a trained model you need many many faces for both A and B to train on... so yes, unfortunately, the process is still the same.
My word is final

sergor

Re: Swapping face on image only... no luck.

Post by sergor » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:15 pm

@torzdf Was trying to figure out how to replace face in an image.

You train two different models - how does that allow you changing one face in one image? (I only understand how that would work for video sequences)

I'll keep at it, I may find the answer.

Cheers.