Image scaling during manual alignment fix

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

congo

Image scaling during manual alignment fix

Post by congo »

Hi there,

I am trying to manually fix the alignments. However, I use photos as a source and they are much larger than my screen resolution. The GUI manual for manual fixing shows them unscaled, so I can only see a part of the image. There are no scroll bars, so I cannot check the alignments. Is there an option to scale the images to screen size? The "help" window shows "Frame Size: 100%", but no keys to change this.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Image scaling during manual alignment fix

Post by torzdf »

/ key cycles frame zooming

My word is final

congo

Post by congo »

Thanks, I also noticed that turning the mouse wheel also toggles through different scalings. However, one cannot shrink an image to completely fit the screen.

230V
Answers: 1

Post by 230V »

same here, had some 4K vids for extracting but during manual fix its impossible to see and correct them.
it would be nice if there where zoom factors below 50%.

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Post by bryanlyon »

There is a new manual tool in the works. Right now no work is being done on the current manual tool pending the replacement. We'll take this into consideration for the new tool however.