Sunglasses

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

blackomen

Sunglasses

Post by blackomen »

OK, I just rediscovered faceswap after playing with it a few years ago when it first came out and I remember having a lot of trouble swapping faces of people wearing sunglasses.

For example, if my A video contained a normal face and my B video contained a face that's wearing sunglasses the whole time and I tried to swap those, I'll end up with a video of the face of B wearing faint sunglasses and eyeballs on the sunglasses while the desired result is to have the Person B's face (with sunglasses on) superimposed onto A without eyes appearing on the sunglasses.

Does the new version solve this issue? Am I correct to assume the VGG-Obstructed mask might mitigate this?

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Sunglasses

Post by bryanlyon »

The intended solution for this is to use the vgg obstructed mask, yes. It's not perfect but the new manual tool should help provide a better solution where you can ensure the sunglasses are bypassed.