Using Model From DeepFaceLab?

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

kittysoman2013
Location: https://giupviectheogio.com/giup-viec-t ... uan-2.html

Using Model From DeepFaceLab?

Post by kittysoman2013 »

Hello,

I have been using FaceSwap recently and really like the workflow and GUI compared to DeepFaceLab. Is it possible to use a model that I have trained from DeepFaceLab and continue using it in FaceSwap for training and/or converting? I thought it might have been a simple rename of the files within DFL's Model folder to make it compatible, but I cannot seem to make it work. Is it possible? Would someone be able to describe the steps and process involved of converting a model from DeepFaceLab for FaceSwap (namely for SAE model preferably)?

Thanks!

Last edited by kittysoman2013 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Using Model From DeepFaceLab?

Post by bryanlyon »

No, while dfl-sae is a port from dfl it is not binary compatible. It's basically impossible to support all dfl versions to enable binary compatibility.