Manual Editor: Deletes masks... but where are my alignment now?

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Grassone

Manual Editor: Deletes masks... but where are my alignment now?

Post by Grassone »

Hello... this is what I have done:

1) Fixed by hand the alignments on a big file (a merged file with about 2K faces)
2) Rebuilt the masks (extended)
3) launched the training: No way! it says aligments with no faces.
4) Run the remove face tool TWICE: (the first time it did not fix anything apparently)
5) The second time it apparently removed a few faces..
6) Started the training again.... I have lost the alignmnents of ALL the faces i manually edited.

I have enough backups to restart... but... this is kind of weird....

What should have I done instead?

Thanks!

by torzdf » Thu May 28, 2020 8:32 am

After fixing the faces the alignments have been changed, so you need to use the alignments tool to re-extract the faces.

Go to full post
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Manual Editor: Deletes masks... but where are my alignment now?

Post by torzdf »

After fixing the faces the alignments have been changed, so you need to use the alignments tool to re-extract the faces.

My word is final

Grassone

Re: Manual Editor: Deletes masks... but where are my alignment now?

Post by Grassone »

Done.
The odd thing is that the second extraction occasionally looses a few faces (let's say...100 old faces present in the directory..85 extracted) . ... but it works.

Thanks!