Number of Photo

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Elanordir

Number of Photo

Post by Elanordir »

How many number of photo needed for it to be good at learning/training ?

and what / which type of Trainer that is good E.G : Dlight - Dfaker - Original ... something like that

and also other thing is.... how to change directory of the faceswap or what ever it is... because when i train something ... it uses my C: Disk (Partition) instead of D: , where i installed the Faceswap and Anaconda at... and my C: Disk is keep lowering in capacity everytime i want to train instead of D: ?....

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Number of Photo

Post by bryanlyon »

app.php/faqpage#f3r0

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=146

On your last one: You get to set the folders that everything is saved in. Just set the model folder to a folder on the drive you want it on.

Elanordir

Post by Elanordir »

thats the problem... all of the models... including Faces Input A / B - Model Dir - Timelapse input and output , even the anaconda and faceswap installation is on D: .. like all of them ... but i can clearly see when ever Train.. my C: Partition just keep Dropping from 100 GB to 90 and depend on how long it train.. it goes to 80... and i can even check it to make sure where it is by using Large File Finder and after that i tried full uninstall and tryin to find every last bit of folder and install it again but to no avail ... it keep dropping

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

I haven't seen this before, It won't be anything specifically Faceswap, but some of the upstream libraries we use may be creating temporary files on the c drive?

My word is final