AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

RaynnXD

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Post by RaynnXD »

so i did everything like in the tutorial and when im trying to convert i get this error 2-3sec after starting the covert

pls help

the truth is im new on this .its like my 2nd time trying , i did it one time before like 2-3 years ago but i forgot the things i had to set to work
pls if someone knows how to fix this pls help me

Attachments
Untitledagasdga.jpg
Untitledagasdga.jpg (222.15 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
crash_report.2020.10.06.170413028777.log
(34.08 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
by bryanlyon » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:04 pm

py_command: C:\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/B -o C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP -ref C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/A/CUTIE CUT VID.mp4 -m C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/MODEL -c match-hist -M extended -sc sharpen -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -l 0.4 -j 0 -L INFO -gui

Looks like you're converting from the face folder. Don't do that. Put the original video in.

Go to full post
bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: faceswap convert error

Post by bryanlyon »

py_command: C:\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/B -o C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP -ref C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/A/CUTIE CUT VID.mp4 -m C:/Users/Helix/Desktop/FACESWAP/MODEL -c match-hist -M extended -sc sharpen -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -l 0.4 -j 0 -L INFO -gui

Looks like you're converting from the face folder. Don't do that. Put the original video in.

RaynnXD

Re: faceswap convert error

Post by RaynnXD »

huh yeah i did what u said and seems like the FFmpeg option is working now.. no more errors and is creating the video

ty again :3

now i can make deepfakes .. starting to get used to the options and is not that hard
now i need to have patience for the training :D :lol: