Use faceswap scripts to replace the same face (no swapping)?

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

holistic

Use faceswap scripts to replace the same face (no swapping)?

Post by holistic »

I extracted faces from a video, e.g. of Trump:

0001_0.png
0001_0.png (75.11 KiB) Viewed 11029 times

But then I used these extracted faces to play around a little bit and altered some properties, like this:

0001_0_test.png
0001_0_test.png (56.92 KiB) Viewed 11029 times

It's kind of funny, so I just want to replace this face with the original one. So this is actually the same face at the same position. Now I was wondering, if I can use some scripts of faceswap to just replace this face without any need for training a network? Basically, I'm just looking for a "replace face" function.

Any ideas whether this is possible?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Use faceswap scripts to replace the same face (no swapping)?

Post by torzdf »

Yes it's possible, but you'll need to do some coding, and unravel the process a little.

Ultimately, the Convert script is responsible for this. You would need to look to intercept the part where it runs the prediction through the model, and replaces the source face with the output from the model, and replace it with your own code.

My word is final

holistic

Re: Use faceswap scripts to replace the same face (no swapping)?

Post by holistic »

Thank you. That will be convert.py then. I think I can manage it :D