Video Deepfake Expert Guru Required

Want to engage with a content creator on your latest project? You can look for one here

Forum rules

If you are looking for a Deepfake Creator for your latest project then this is the place for you.

When looking to engage a Creator, please fill in the template that appears when creating a new post. Requests not in the template will be rejected and deleted.

By filling in this form, you are agreeing that the work you are requesting is both legitimate and consensual. Any requests falling outside of these parameters will result in an immediate and irreversible ban.

Content creators will generally approach you via Personal Message, so please keep an eye out. Once you have engaged a creator, please edit your topic to indicate that the work is no longer available.

Faceswap.dev is not responsible for any communication via Personal Message. The Admins and Moderators cannot and do not monitor personal messages. We provide this forum as a courtesy to our users to make it easier to bring content creators and entities that wish to engage their services together. We are not affiliated with any creators or potential employers.

Please note that creating professional grade Deepfakes is an extremely labor intensive task. Please do not ask for pro-bono work. This will be immediately rejected.

Qwerty

Video Deepfake Expert Guru Required

Post by Qwerty »

• Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the rules at the top of this page prior to making a request.

• Please leave the lines that start with ### in place. This is the section header and needs to be displayed along with your responses.

• You should overwrite the lines that begin with - with your actual response once you have read what is required.

Type of engagement required:

• We are looking for an expert Guru DeepFake expert content creator to create video product

Description of work required:

I'm looking for an DeepFake expert content creator guru to help create a deepfake video. We have multiple videos that would need to be reviewed to ensure we arrive at the very best video off the combined material, probably one minute tops and easy to share.

Creator Involvement:

I Will be providing media and resources 100%

Client Information:

The DeepFake guru will be engage for a commercial project.

Approved budget:

• The budget isn't unlimited but we have enough money to pay you for your expertise and ability to deliver on time.

Approximate time-frame for delivery:

• Last Week. ASAP

Non-Disclosure Agreement:

• The successful DeepFake expert content creator will definitely be requirement for to sign an NDA.

Proof of work required:

• YES proof of work from the content creator will be required.

Scope for ongoing work:

• Once we've found the guru the scope for the work will be ongoing work creation 5 - 10 per month till end of August 2022

Additional Information

• Please provide any additional relevant information here.
deephomage
Answers: 1

Re: Video Deepfake Expert Guru Required

Post by deephomage »

Hello, I sent you a PM but it doesn't seem to have been delivered. I can provide what you need, send more details to deephomage@gmail.com.

Qwerty

Re: Video Deepfake Expert Guru Required

Post by Qwerty »

Thanks for the feedback, majority is not to change the video face, but I am more keen to change visual and audio of what the video is stating, we would like to change the original voice and have the same say something completely different from the original statement