False face also replaced?

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

SimonDK
Answers: 1

False face also replaced?

Post by SimonDK »

Hi,

I tried following the guide, extracted faces from 2 seperate videos.
In the original video where the face is to be replaced, a few faces were found that weren't actual faces but something else in the picture.
I removed those image files and ran the Tools -> Alignments -> Remove-faces task.
Now, when I run the actual conversion, I see a few frames where that part of the picture is being replaced by a face. It is just one frame here and there (5-6 total).
How do I make sure those parts are not recognized as faces?

Any input is greatly appreciated, just had my pc train a model for over a day for this (I guess I should start training a new model right? or can I "fix" the old one?) :)

Thanks!
Simon

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: False face also replaced?

Post by torzdf »

You need to make sure you have cleaned the alignments file for convert. You say you have done this, but most likely you have missed some faces (the convert process will only swap those faces it has found in the alignments file).

Double check this part: viewtopic.php?t=27#sort
i.e. sorting by face and removing unwanted targets.
You can then fire up the manual tool to make sure you got everything.

My word is final

SimonDK
Answers: 1

Re: False face also replaced?

Post by SimonDK »

I'll take a look through the manual tool to check.
Thanks!