Blocky Error on Convert

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

gapper2005

Blocky Error on Convert

Post by gapper2005 »

Hey all,

Have had some awesome successes as I learn the software but I'm coming across a weird error I can't figure out.

The model has been trained with about 150k iterations and has done pretty solid work on other videos, but I've got a video now where when I try to convert I only seem to get this sort of result where the face is super blocky. I've also included an example of the alignment preview, which seems like it's good.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Blocky Error on Convert

Post by torzdf »

I'm really not sure what is happening here....

I have had an issue in the past where the alignment would extract correctly, but then would not track correctly back onto the source video. This does not appear to be exactly what is happening here, but it maybe related?

Try re-encoding the video and see if that fixes things? You may want to try a small test sample first, rather than redoing all your alignments to make sure it works.

My word is final