Dfaker, whats better?

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

rolnor

Dfaker, whats better?

Post by rolnor »

I have tried all the models and I find Dfaker gives the best result for me, most natural. The others tend to look distorted.
If I want better resolution than 256, what do you recommend? If I really want to spend maybe 1 month to get a nice DF, even put some money into it, how shouldI do this?
Is there a commercial alternative to faceswap that gives higher resolution? within 500usd budget? 1000usd? If i find that Realface or someother model gives distorted, non-natural looking results, is this because I use the wrong parameters? I use the default settings for Dfaker and gets very nice results but I want better resolution.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Dfaker, whats better?

Post by torzdf »

Phaze-A is the model to use. It currently has presets for both 512px and 1024px output (see here: viewtopic.php?p=5367#p5367)

I will also shortly be adding 384px + 448px presets for Patrons on limited release.

My word is final