Is Progressive Image resize training supported in Phaze-A?

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

vichitra5587

Is Progressive Image resize training supported in Phaze-A?

Post by vichitra5587 »

I have not yet understood Phaze-A but is Progressive Image resize training supported in Phaze-A?
I have read about it here : - https://towardsdatascience.com/explaine ... cb2be0f431

Is it possible that in Faceswap we can slowly increase image resolution while training on the same model?

Ex-Dunning Kruger-ian

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Is Progressive Image resize training supported in Phaze-A?

Post by torzdf »

I have looked into Progressive growth, but decided against adding it, as it impacts accuracy of the model, and adds complication (to some already very complicated) to the user experience.

I am happy to revisit if anyone can demonstrate that it really adds value, but I'm yet to be convinced.

My word is final