Update or Bug?

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

363LS2GTO

Update or Bug?

Post by 363LS2GTO »

Hello,

I just installed the latest version of faceswap December 4th. I was working on an extract set and after using the manual tool (and realigning a number of faces) I went to use the mask tool. I ran the mask tool and received a message that no masks had been updated.

I ran the mask tool again after checking my settings and received the same message.

I ran the manual tool again against my alignments file and the changes that had been made (all of the multiple faces for example) were still as I saved them after fixing them.

So I don't know if this is 1) an update or
2) an error:
If A) I received a false notification or B) if the masks were not updated

I just checked the masks in the manual tool and they were all there so there has either been an update or I simply received an error message in error.

Thank you.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Update or Bug?

Post by torzdf »

I've flagged this as a potential bug and will take a look when I get a second.

My word is final

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Update or Bug?

Post by torzdf »

I cannot recreate this issue.

My steps to test:

1) Extract all faces, no masks
2) Sort faces and delete those not required
3) Run alignments tool, remove-faces
4) Run manual tool + fix up alignments
5) Run mask tool to add bisenet-fp masks, using the original video as source, and the updated alignments file. (Tested with both process all and missing
6) Fire up manual tool to review masks (they are all there and my earlier edits to clean up alignments are also present)

If you could tell me where your steps differ here, that would be great, but for now, I am removing the bug-tag. I will re-add if the issue persists and can be recreated.

My word is final