Manual Mask Adjusments question.

Got questions or tips about the Conversion process? This is the place to discuss them.

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Converting faces from your trained model.

If you are having issues with the Convert process not working as you would expect, then you should post in the Convert Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

taliesin124

Manual Mask Adjusments question.

Post by taliesin124 »

Hey, Not sure where to ask this.
After everything is said and done, how or where is there a topic on adjusting the mask? Say I created and finished a project but, there are some masking issues (faces not matching up 100 percent) I know how to get to the tools part and extracted all. But, how really do you "adjust" the mask to fit? Go pic by pic adjusting? Which doesn't bother me just not sure how? Any topics or videos on how to do this?
Sorry for the long question.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Manual Mask Adjusments question.

Post by torzdf »

Are you talking about adjusting the masks used in the final convert process, or adjusting the extracted mask used for training?

My word is final

taliesin124

Post by taliesin124 »

See if you can see the pic well enough. I THINK I might have the answer. The mis-match on the face. I think after so many iterations it will right itself? I just ran it all night and seems better. Sorry, I am newish to all this and don't know all the Tech details.

Attachments
vlcsnap-2022-12-10-06h43m58s539.png
vlcsnap-2022-12-10-06h43m58s539.png (36.23 KiB) Viewed 4232 times
torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

That new identity has a wider face than the old identity, so with the blending settings set as they are, some of the background is showing through where the new face goes outside of the old face.

You should be able to fix that with mask erosion in the preview tool

My word is final