Cant install miniconda

Installing and setting up FaceSwap

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

rolnor

Cant install miniconda

Post by rolnor »

I have a GTX1650 grafcard, is that to small to run faceswap? I get a error message when installing the software, "cant install miniconda". I have run FS on a 1650 earlier at 256pxs and it was not completely useless.

torzdf
Answers: 155

Re: Cant install miniconda

Post by torzdf »

GTX 1650 will be fine. You won't be able to use some of the larger models, but it will run ok.

As to the miniconda issue, most likely it is a network issue when downloading. In the first instance do this:
app.php/faqpage#f1r1

If it doesn't solve your issue, you should open the "show details" part of the installer and copy the information here.

My word is final

rolnor

Post by rolnor »

Thanx, where do I type this? Is it at the DOS command prompt?

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

I don't follow....

I assume you are using the installer (viewtopic.php?t=20)? In which case I mean click the "Show Details" button on this:
download/file.php?id=39

My word is final

rolnor

Post by rolnor »

I mean where do I enter app.php.....?

rolnor

Post by rolnor »

It says installing miniconda, this will take a fe minutes then it says fail to install miniconda. I dont know how to post images here.

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

Ok, you're still losing me.

My initial post said:

As to the miniconda issue, most likely it is a network issue when downloading. In the first instance do this:
app.php/faqpage#f1r1

This is a link to our FAQ page which gives step by step instructions for making sure that you have a clean system that will not have any conflicts installing Faceswap. These are step by step instructions for you to follow. It is not something you are meant to type in. Click on the link and follow the instructions.

rolnor wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:53 am

It says installing miniconda, this will take a fe minutes then it says fail to install miniconda. I dont know how to post images here.

You don't need to post images. You need to click the "Show Details" button, as I said in my earlier message. You then need to right click the text in the box and select "Copy". Then you paste the text here.

My word is final