Converting only converting a every x images

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

czzplnm

Converting only converting a every x images

Post by czzplnm »

I've used Faceswap before and know I have my A/B models trained correctly. Usually I only extract every 10-20 n frames when extracting and training. However now converting complained about missing alignments unless I extract every, single, frame?

I got that fix but now my converting process is only swapping every 10-20 images?

My training model looks good and I have double checked my settings. Is my 500k iteration model trash now?

My steps:

Extract every 15
Sort faces
Cleanup alignments
Train
Convert

Not working?

torzdf
Answers: 155

Re: Converting only converting a every x images

Post by torzdf »

The alignment file must be generated for every frame in the video when used for convert.

You can confirm if you are missing frames with the manual tool.

My word is final

czzplnm

Post by czzplnm »

Ive fixed the alignment file for convert but the conversion is still only converting every x frames. Manual tool is correct since my alignments is good now but is my model trash if it was trained with every x frames?

Last edited by czzplnm on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
torzdf

Post by torzdf »

It will only be doing that if the alignments don't exist in the alignments file. Double check and make sure you are using the correct alignments file.

As I said before, the manual tool will show where you are missing alignments.

My word is final

czzplnm

Post by czzplnm »

Just double checked the alignments with manual and it looks great. Is it a problem if my model was trained with a different alignments file that was from every x frames?

torzdf

Post by torzdf »

No, that would be fine.

Ulitmately, the issue must be with the alignments file. Otherwise you will have hit an issue which no one else has ever hit in an area of the code that hasn't been touched for a long time.

The only other potential issue I can see is that there is a problem with frame duplication in the video file, but that would not make sense, as the alignment file will have been generated from the problematic video in the first place.

My word is final

czzplnm

Post by czzplnm »

When I preview it looks great too, maybe the train page of the app is glitched. I'll reset it all from a new project and report back. Weird.

czzplnm

Post by czzplnm »

Reselected the same inputs for convert and now it w.orked