Dark spots on forehead after converting?

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

michelinboy

Dark spots on forehead after converting?

Post by michelinboy »

I am getting these dark spots on the faceswapped forehead for some reason. Any idea why this could be?

I do not think it is because of the hair because both the datasets for A and B have the hair slicked back.

Here is what Im talking about:

Last edited by torzdf on Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
torzdf
Answers: 156

Re: Dark spots on forehead after converting?

Post by torzdf »

That is a hairline and/or data variety issue. If it's the former then you can read more here:
viewtopic.php?p=7684

If its the latter, then you need more varied data (example of highly varied data: app.php/faqpage#f3r0)

My word is final

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: Dark spots on forehead after converting?

Post by bryanlyon »

I agree with Torzdf that it's probably a data/variety issue, but I think you might be able to mitigate the issue by experimenting with options in the Preview tool. That lets you try different options for conversion. Some that you might want to look at is the color correction options and the mask adjustments.