Tools and stuff

Discussions about research, Faceswapping and things that don't fit in the other categories here.

jode

Tools and stuff

Post by jode »

What kind of tools you use with faceswap? I'm not very good at programming but I have made some tools with AutoIt. Latest tool I made is used with faceswap manual tool bouncing box. It reads current mouse position when I press F1 over face. Then it drags mouse by 1 pixel using arrow keys. I use it when adding missing faces to alignments file. It's so much faster using manual tool x/z and c/v keys with arrows than using mouse. I use mouse when I have to change size of bouncing box or change new face position to my tool. I think that arrow key moving system should be in manual tool default.

Others tools are used with extraction: To check there's only x face/frame, making trainset selecting pictures and so on...

Last edited by torzdf on Thu May 04, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Tools and stuff

Post by torzdf »

I've add "Feature-Request" tag to this, and will look into it when I have a chance.

My word is final

jode

Post by jode »

torzdf wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:30 am

I've add "Feature-Request" tag to this, and will look into it when I have a chance.

Talking about feature requests I would also find useful if there's more filters in manual tool:

One what shows all frames with alignment and adds black box to frames that don't have alignment. It would be easy to see where alignment's don't exist.

Also more options instead of multiple faces: 2, 3, 4 faces.

And when using filters it would be great if it could show also actual frame number and not only number of filtered frames.

Sorry about my bad english :oops:

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Post by bryanlyon »

The best way to see which frames don't have alignments is to use the manual tool set to "missing alignments" and scrub through. This will jump you straight to frames missing alignment data.

jode

Post by jode »

bryanlyon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:38 pm

The best way to see which frames don't have alignments is to use the manual tool set to "missing alignments" and scrub through. This will jump you straight to frames missing alignment data.

The point of seeing how many missing alignments is between good ones is to help automate alignment creation. If there's only one or couple missing in a row, usually it just works if you copy previous or next frame alignment because movement in 60 fps video isn't usually very much. But if you leave it alone it can show flashing in a final video. Of course you can fix it manually but when there's lot of work make it manually, all help you get from computer is welcome.