Squish bars for vertical and horizontal suggestion

Want to know about the Faceswap's Face Extraction process? Got tips, ideas or just want to learn about how it all works? Then this is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved for Extracting and preparing face sets for training a model in Faceswap.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Extraction process not working, then you should post in the Extract Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

unkempt

Squish bars for vertical and horizontal suggestion

Post by unkempt »

First, I don't know if I never noticed before or it was a recent addition, but having the keyboard shortcuts for advancing slides and copying faces has been a HUGE performance booster!

Speaking of performance, I noticed that there are a series of off-angle faces that are hard to capture and I end up doing a face copy from the last good frame moving forward which is ok, but not great. Especially when the face is turning away or looking down in the next frames. I can fudge it a bit with the copied faces, but what would be a HUGE help is if I could squish the face vertically or horizontally (basically resize in one direction not both).

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Squish bars for vertical and horizontal suggestion

Post by torzdf »

unkempt wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 pm

First, I don't know if I never noticed before or it was a recent addition, but having the keyboard shortcuts for advancing slides and copying faces has been a HUGE performance booster!

Keyboard shortcuts have always been there :smile:

unkempt wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 pm

Speaking of performance, I noticed that there are a series of off-angle faces that are hard to capture and I end up doing a face copy from the last good frame moving forward which is ok, but not great. Especially when the face is turning away or looking down in the next frames. I can fudge it a bit with the copied faces, but what would be a HUGE help is if I could squish the face vertically or horizontally (basically resize in one direction not both).

Not sure what you mean here... If you mean the green "extract box" then, sadly, that would not be possible. This box represents the 'aligned extracted face' so has to be square.

My word is final