During conversion, "No alignment found for xxxxx.png, skipping" only on some video files

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

JustNeedAHand

During conversion, "No alignment found for xxxxx.png, skipping" only on some video files

Post by JustNeedAHand »

Hello,
I've been using faceswap successfully for awhile now and have been having it easy.
However lately I have found for some video files it will give me the no alignment found for xx image and skip, but its all images.

The exact process I use for other videos continues to work, but on some files it produces this error.
I thought it was a codec thing or something and have tried re-converting the videos with various codecs, but at random and have made no progress. I have created dozens of test videos trying to figure out what is wrong but nothing.

Using the preview tool, the alignments look fine, I can see swapped faces and all looks good.

Any guidance on what im doing wrong that only applies to certain video files would help, cuz im stuck >.<

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: During conversion, "No alignment found for xxxxx.png, skipping" only on some video files

Post by torzdf »

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I have never seen this issue before.

I would only be able to investigate with a copy of the video and alignments file. If this is something you can share, you are welcome to DM me with a link.

My word is final

JustNeedAHand

Re: During conversion, "No alignment found for xxxxx.png, skipping" only on some video files

Post by JustNeedAHand »

torzdf wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:16 pm

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I have never seen this issue before.

I would only be able to investigate with a copy of the video and alignments file. If this is something you can share, you are welcome to DM me with a link.

Well I'm having this issue have a reinstall and it's a lot of files so I think something may just be off. Do you have any recommendations on settings to look at?
Its saying all images found 0 faces detected, and it skips all images.
Alignments are N = 1
Something simple is amiss I feel it.

Prior to recently, I was having no issues and was using the same types of files, so nothing has really changed except this is a new install.

Last edited by JustNeedAHand on Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

Nothing has changed recently here, and this hasn't been reported elsewhere. The obvious question is 'are you sure you are using the correct alignments file?'.

Unfortunately, without being able to recreate the issue, there is not a lot more I can suggest.

My word is final