I have a question,The face I finally synthesized was very shaken.

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

I have a question,The face I finally synthesized was very shaken.

Post by 1315024 »

The face I finally synthesized was very shaken. The face shakes very seriously I tried several extractions。The problem still cannot be solved。Sorry, my English is not very good

Last edited by 1315024 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: I have a question,The face I finally synthesized was very shaken.

Post by torzdf »

I would probably need to see a video to understand the issue.

However, this may help you in the meantime: I've trained the model for ages, the previews look good, so why is the swapped face blurry?

My word is final

Post by 1315024 »

Sorry I can't upload videos I want to try my best to describe it to you The original material I used is high-definition material When I compose the final image her face is shaking I want to know what is the cause of jitter

Post by 1315024 »

torzdf wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:22 am

I would probably need to see a video to understand the issue.

However, this may help you in the meantime: I've trained the model for ages, the previews look good, so why is the swapped face blurry?

Sorry I can't upload videos I want to try my best to describe it to you The original material I used is high-definition material When I compose the final image her face is shaking I want to know what is the cause of jitter

torzdf
Answers: 159

Post by torzdf »

I'm sorry, without seeing a video I will not be able to help. The face jittering in the frame is not common, nor something I have seen. Without seeing what the actual issue is, I have no idea what a potential solution might be.

My word is final