No diference between 25k and 500k itteractions

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

kinea1

No diference between 25k and 500k itteractions

Post by kinea1 »

Hi there!
I''m new in this and since I started using FS all the videos converted show the same bad result of blurry faces either with 25k or 500k iteractions. No matter how much I wait (currently 10h) or how many photos and videos I extract to the source folder. The results are always the same. In the preview looks great and definetly better but when I convert it the result is poor, the same than the 25k. Do I miss something? Is converting several times just to check the progress a bad idea? Any clue? Thank you!

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Re: No diference between 25k and 500k itteractions

Post by bryanlyon »

Check your commands and folders to make sure you're selecting everything correctly. If you still have problems you're going to need to provide more information (screenshots are likely the best).