Mistakes during training

If training is failing to start, and you are not receiving an error message telling you what to do, tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Training process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Training process, then you should look in the Training Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Palitroque

Mistakes during training

Post by Palitroque »

Good evening.

I have problems with the training of the faces.

I get several errors:

Code: Select all

* :\Users\****\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\keras\utils\generic_utils.py:494: 
   CustomMaskWarning: Custom mask layers require a config and must override get_config. When loading, the custom 
   mask layer must be passed to the custom_objects argument.
   warnings.warn('Custom mask layers require a config and must override '

* [ WARN:9@6.739] global D:\a\opencv-python\opencv-python\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp (239) 
   cv::findDecoder imread_('C:\****\****\Sin título_000475_0.png'): can't open/read file: check file path/integrity

* 04/08/2022 23:35:35 ERROR    Error while reading image. This can be caused by special characters in the filename or a 
   corrupt image file: 'C:\****\****\Sin título_000230_0.png'. Original error message: Image is None[ WARN:10@6.741] 
   global D:\a\opencv-python\opencv-python\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp (239) cv::findDecoder 
   imread_('C:\****\****\Sin título_000357_0.png'): can't open/read file: check file path/integrity

*4/08/2022 23:47:24 CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred. Crash report written to 
  'C:\Users\****\faceswap\crash_report.2022.04.08.234721138129.log'. You MUST provide this file if seeking assistance. 
  Please verify you are running the latest version of faceswap before reporting

I would like to know why the errors occur and their possible solution.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Mistakes during training

Post by torzdf »

Palitroque wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:53 pm

* :\Users\****\MiniConda3\envs\faceswap\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\keras\utils\generic_utils.py:494: 
   CustomMaskWarning: Custom mask layers require a config and must override get_config. When loading, the custom 
   mask layer must be passed to the custom_objects argument.
   warnings.warn('Custom mask layers require a config and must override '

Ignore. It is a warning from Keras which does not affect us.

* [ WARN:9@6.739] global D:\a\opencv-python\opencv-python\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp (239) 
   cv::findDecoder imread_('C:\****\****\Sin título_000475_0.png'): can't open/read file: check file path/integrity

Message tells you what the issue is. Not sure what I can add to it. I will add, special characters in filenames/paths (eg Ã) can lead to issues.

* 04/08/2022 23:35:35 ERROR    Error while reading image. This can be caused by special characters in the filename or a 
   corrupt image file: 'C:\****\****\Sin título_000230_0.png'. Original error message: Image is None[ WARN:10@6.741] 
   global D:\a\opencv-python\opencv-python\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp (239) cv::findDecoder 
   imread_('C:\****\****\Sin título_000357_0.png'): can't open/read file: check file path/integrity

As above.

*4/08/2022 23:47:24 CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred. Crash report written to 
  'C:\Users\****\faceswap\crash_report.2022.04.08.234721138129.log'. You MUST provide this file if seeking assistance. 
  Please verify you are running the latest version of faceswap before reporting

Message tells you what you need to do.

My word is final