Realface

Want to understand the training process better? Got tips for which model to use and when? This is the place for you

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for discussing tips and understanding the process involved with Training a Faceswap model.

If you have found a bug are having issues with the Training process not working, then you should post in the Training Support forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Krautzi64

Realface

Post by Krautzi64 »

Hello Forum,

I'm using the Realface model for the first time. In the Preview with A>B it shows just a blurrier version of A. Previews with other models (original model and Iae trained with the same dataset) look normal.
I got 24h and 57000 Iterations of training.

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Realface

Post by torzdf »

That is strange, and not something I have seen (or seen reported) with the RealFace model, although it has been a while since I have used it.

Does B>A look like it should? If it does, then I am really not sure what advice I can give beyond 'try a different model'. If it doesn't look like it should, then the most likely explanation is that you have pointed both sides at the same training folder (although that seems unlikely)

My word is final