Photo enhancement flow guide

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

ysjen

Photo enhancement flow guide

Post by ysjen »

I am planning on enchaning the images which have been extracted from youtube videos so not amazing quality. So i have the images in a folder which have already been sorted and the alignments file updated, i was hoping i could now enhance these photos with Remini keeping them in the same folder before using that set for training.

But, i dont understand the flow steps for doing so, as i believe if i modify the photos with Remini then there will be some errors with the alignments file? is this possible? or is there an additional step to update the alignments file after modifying with Remini?

thanks

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Photo enhancement flow guide

Post by torzdf »

It is not recommended to feed an AI images which have been AI enhanced. However, if you do decide to go down this route, then the Faceswap alignment information will need to be reinserted into the image header as Remini will strip this required data.

See here for more info:
viewtopic.php?t=1733

My word is final