Adding Duplicates

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

MaxHunter

Adding Duplicates

Post by MaxHunter »

I think this is related to having two of the same faces in a VR clip.

When I sorted faces and then created an alignment file, it of course kicked out over 8k duplicate faces. Is there a way to add those duplicates back in?

Also - off extraction topic, but since I have your attention- what are the odds of adding a "clear all faces" button in manual? This would make it a lot easier to not only work on VR frames that only recognize one face (by clearing and adding last frame faces) but also makes it easier for misaligned faces in regular vids.

Last edited by torzdf on Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
torzdf
Answers: 156

Re: Adding Duplicates

Post by torzdf »

MaxHunter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:44 pm

I think this is related to having two of the same faces in a VR clip.

When I sorted faces and then created an alignment file, it of course kicked out over 8k duplicate faces. Is there a way to add those duplicates back in?

The only way to do this is to create an alignments file from the full folder of faces using the from-faces job in the alignments tool.

Also - off extraction topic, but since I have your attention- what are the odds of adding a "clear all faces" button in manual? This would make it a lot easier to not only work on VR frames that only recognize one face (by clearing and adding last frame faces) but also makes it easier for misaligned faces in regular vids.

This is possible. When and whether I'll get around to it is another question altogether (it is a fairly niche request). I have added the feature-request tag so it doesn't get lost in the noise.

My word is final