convert process is failed in the middle

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

DeepLearner

convert process is failed in the middle

Post by DeepLearner »

I want anyone to help me.
I can’t finish convert process.
This is faceswap’s log below.

Code: Select all

(base) mizutakatsuhiro@mizutayuudainoMacBook-Pro faceswap % cat faceswap.log  
03/12/2024 22:29:38 MainProcess     MainThread                     logger          log_setup                      INFO     Log level set to: INFO
03/12/2024 22:29:38 MainProcess     MainThread                     alignments      load                           INFO     Reading alignments from: '/Users/mizutakatsuhiro/faceswap/Faceswap_Projects/Yamate_1/input_videos/IMG_4844_alignments.fsa'
03/12/2024 22:29:38 MainProcess     MainThread                     plugin_loader   _import                        INFO     Loading Model from Original plugin...
03/12/2024 22:29:38 MainProcess     MainThread                     model           _replace_config                INFO     Using configuration saved in state file
03/12/2024 22:29:39 MainProcess     MainThread                     io              load                           INFO     Loaded model from disk: '/Users/mizutakatsuhiro/faceswap/Faceswap_Projects/Yamate_1/model/original.h5'
03/12/2024 22:29:39 MainProcess     MainThread                     plugin_loader   _import                        INFO     Loading Writer from Opencv plugin...
03/12/2024 22:29:39 MainProcess     MainThread                     plugin_loader   _import                        INFO     Loading Mask from Mask_Blend plugin...
03/12/2024 22:29:39 MainProcess     MainThread                     plugin_loader   _import                        INFO     Loading Color from Avg_Color plugin...
03/12/2024 22:29:39 MainProcess     MainThread                     plugin_loader   _import                        INFO     Loading Scaling from Sharpen plugin...

always,covert process stops here that is “ Loading Scaling from Sharpen plugin...”
Please help me.
extract and train process is no problem.

Last edited by torzdf on Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: convert process is failed in the middle

Post by torzdf »

Something is probably failing very early in convert, holding up the process.

Please set the loglevel to TRACE, let it get to the point it gets stuck, wait a few seconds then kill the process. Then please provide the faceswap.log file from within your faceswap folder

You will want to set loglevel back to INFO afterwards, as it will slow everything down and generate huge logfiles

My word is final