Discussions about research, Faceswapping and things that don't fit in the other categories here.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:52 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
Hi i am noob here and would like to know how to swap mulitple faces into multple heads. i.e. 2 persons in 1 fame, face a->b , face c->d.
- Posts: 1422
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:53 am
- Has thanked: 47 times
- Been thanked: 275 times
In a nutshell....
- Create alignments file for the video that you wish to use for the final swap
- Run "sort by face" to sort the faces (as per the guide) and clean out all the junk and unrequired faces.
- Create a copy of the alignments file + the sorted face folder
- Delete the "D" faces from your "B" faces folder. Delete the "B" faces from your "D" folder.
- Run "remove-faces" alignments job to create a cleaned alignments file for both your "B" folder and for your "D" copy.
You now have 2 cleaned alignments files for the same video. Once is for the A>B swap and the other for the C>D swap.
- Run convert once with your A>B Model and A>B alignments file against the original video
- Run convert again with your C>D Model and C>D alignments file against the video you created when doing the first swap.