Using multiple videos (upd)

Extracting faces for training and converting
Forum rules
Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.
Lepiloff
Answers: 1

Using multiple videos (upd)

Post by Lepiloff » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 am

My old question viewtopic.php?f=5&t=330 is closed and I had to create a new one to clarify some details.

I found that some messages have tips for using multiple video sources to improve the quality of the result.
(this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322 and this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74)

Is it possible to combine several videos (source1 and source2) into one to get images and an alignments.fsa file. And then use only video source1 to get the processed video (end result)?

Сould you clear this up for me?

tochan

Re: Using multiple videos (upd)

Post by tochan » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:58 pm

1. Extract the two videos (important: choose different file names for the videos !!! (Vid_1 / Vid_2, for example)

2. Rename the two alignmets.fsa files (to alignments_vid_1.fsa / alignments_vid_2.fsa, as an example)

3. Now copy the extracted Faces into one folder (when you use same video filenames, you'll overwrite the faces)

4. Copy the two alignment files into this folder (when you don't rename the alignments files, you'll overwrite one)

5. Go to Tools, Alignments, and select the "Merge" option.

6. Go down to "Data" and select in "Alignments File" of the two alignment files you created (alignments_vid_1 / alignments_vid_2). You can select more than one alignment file here.

7. Press the Alignments button. This will combine the two alignment files and create a new alignments.fsa file

8. Go to Train, select the newly-created alignments file / and the newly created face folder with all faces from the videos (after cleaning)

To clean the alignment file and remove the wrong faces:

1. go to Tools, Alignments, "Job" and select "Remove-Faces"

2. Go down to "Data" and select in "Alignments File" the Alignments.fsa file

3. Select under "Face Folder" the folder with the faces form the 2 videos (after cleaning the wrongly detected faces)

4. Press the Alignments button. Now you will have a new alignments.fsa file with clean Face sources from the 2 videos

Now train the model with the new alignments.fsa file and combined faces folder. (Sorry for bad english skills ;) )

Lepiloff

Post by Lepiloff » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank for your advice, I'll try to implement it

Lepiloff

Post by Lepiloff » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:31 am

Is it possible to use the resulting allignments.fsa file to convert another new video with the same person?

torzdf
Answers: 66

Post by torzdf » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:13 am

You wouldn't really want to use a combined alignments file for that.

You would generate an alignments file specific to the video you're wanting to convert.
My word is final