Converted File Faces Haven't Changed

Getting errors or found a bug when converting faces from a trained model? Post about them here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Convert process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Convert process, then you should look in the Convert Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

Hollywood

Converted File Faces Haven't Changed

Post by Hollywood »

And before you say anything, yes I have tried swap model.
When I use the preview or convert function it just outputs the original video, I just wanna list my steps I'm doing to see if anything is wrong, I don't get error messages and I believe I've followed the guides to a tee, let me know if you need a log file.

First, I extract the frames from the video using the masks, aligners, and detectors, I selected. This leaves me with an alignment file and the frames.

Then I go to the preview tool and select my video file, trained model, and the alignment file I got from the previous step. When I click preview, no matter what maskers, etc. I choose it just shows the frames from the original video.

The same thing happens when I try to convert. I select the video file, alignment, model, and set all my settings and I convert it and it leaves me with just the original video.

Any help would be appreciated, but again, I have tried swap models many times to no avail.

abigflea
Answers: 2

Re: Converted File Faces Haven't Changed

Post by abigflea »

You may have swapped the wrong direction.
on the convert screen there is a "swap model" check near the bottom.
This goes for the convert and previews

:o I dunno what I'm doing :shock:
2X RTX 3090 : RTX 3080 : RTX: 2060 : 2x RTX 2080 Super : Ghetto 1060

bryanlyon
Site Admin
Answers: 44

Post by bryanlyon »

Since you say you already tried the swap model, try clicking the "generate" button and post the result in here.

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Here is the preview result with swap model off

swap-model-off.jpg
swap-model-off.jpg (173.61 KiB) Viewed 11102 times

And here it is with swap model on

swap-model-on.jpg
swap-model-on.jpg (170.7 KiB) Viewed 11102 times

As you can see its the same result, the output is the same as the input.

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

bryanlyon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:43 am

Since you say you already tried the swap model, try clicking the "generate" button and post the result in here.

Oh, sorry I misread your reply.

Here is the generate with swap model off (which should be the correct way)
C:\Users\*****\MiniConda3\envs\Faceswap1\python.exe F:\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i G:/Deepfake/Foot/Foot.mp4 -o G:/Deepfake/Test -al G:/Deepfake/Foot/Foot_alignments.fsa -m G:/Deepfake/model3 -c match-hist -M vgg-clear -sc sharpen -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -a G:/Deepfake/Foot/Pics -l 0.9 -j 0 -g 1 -t dfaker -s -L INFO

Here is it with swap model on
C:\Users\*****\MiniConda3\envs\Faceswap1\python.exe F:\faceswap\faceswap.py convert -i G:/Deepfake/Foot/Foot.mp4 -o G:/Deepfake/Test -al G:/Deepfake/Foot/Foot_alignments.fsa -m G:/Deepfake/model3 -c match-hist -M vgg-clear -sc sharpen -w ffmpeg -osc 100 -a G:/Deepfake/Foot/Pics -l 0.9 -j 0 -g 1 -t dfaker -s -L INFO