Hi! I'm a noob and feel lucky I have made it this far but hopefully someone can get me over the hump to the finish line. I have finished training my model to about 14000 iterations. Now I want to swap the faces in the final video by doing a convert. Please tell me what I've done wrong here and how to fix it if you'd all be so kind.
- input dir: to the original video I wish to swap my face onto.
- output dir: to a new folder I created for the final finished video to output to
- alignments: (I can't figure out if I point this to the alignment file created in my source video dir. after I cleaned it? Because I didn't know which one to use, I went ahead and tried that file.)
- reference video : I have seen posts to not put anything here and post to put something here so I'm not sure what to put
- model dir: I used Villain and pointed it to the "villain logs" dir. Is this right?
I then left most everything else alone except I changed mask type to "none" as I didn't use a mask.
And I changed the writer to Ffmpeg.
When I hit convert, It reads the alignments file I specified above, loads the ffmpeg plugin and then says "process exited." with a status at the bottom of the window that says; "Filed - convert.py. Return Code: 1"
Also, I just want to make sure I'm understanding something else correctly. I read that before I convert, I need to clean my alignments file. I already cleaned it in the previous step for extraction so am I supposed to do this again after training or is the one cleaned one I created before I trained the one I should use.
I have read all the FAQ's on this site, poured through the "convert' part of the forum but I can't find the answers I need to get the convert process to start. Any help is greatly appreciated.