Extraction problem

The Extraction process failing on you, and you aren't getting an error back with clear instructions? Tell us about it here

Forum rules

Read the FAQs and search the forum before posting a new topic.

This forum is for reporting errors with the Extraction process. If you want to get tips, or better understand the Extract process, then you should look in the Extract Discussion forum.

Please mark any answers that fixed your problems so others can find the solutions.

marsgrey21

Extraction problem

Post by marsgrey21 »

I'm new to using FaceSwap, so far I understand everything, and I'm even achieving some results, but I have a problem, there is a video that I really wanted to use, unfortunately when extracting images, it freezes about 31%, and then every now and then (hours), it goes up by one percent, it is a file that does not exceed 1GB, and I have extracted images even from files that we're 4GB.

The new video is focused on the face and I understand that because of this there are more facial images, but after 31% I have data that already exceeds 10gb and the extraction stalls, I tried to shorten the file to extract images in a smaller amount, but later when I want to convert the video (in its original, longer form) after training, I get the message that there are no alingments files to this video.

What I can do?

torzdf
Answers: 159

Re: Extraction problem

Post by torzdf »

That sounds like an issue with the video file in some way.

What I would try is to convert the video file into frames (you can do this inside faceswap with the EFFMPEG tool), and then try to extract from the frames

My word is final

marsgrey21

Re: Extraction problem

Post by marsgrey21 »

Thank you, I will try it :)